Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Up & On ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Small thinking, you will have to go,
You've not been my friend!
God has called me, think like Him,
Small thinking has to end!

Dear Father,
You woo me to go on with You,
You tell me I'm to go
But I just get so comfortable -
I stay, I do not go!
And then, Lord, all those giants
You tell me not to fear ...
I'm sorry that I duck my head
Whenever one comes near!
I'm going on with my head up-
Not pride, 
Just looking up!
Up and on with You, my Lord,
Indeed, 
I call You Lord!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Jeremiah 33:3
James 4:7
Ephesians 3:20
Psalm 71:21
2 Kings 4:1-7
2 Chronicles 16:9
Numbers 13-14:1-24
Luke 6:46-49
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6

5 comments:

  1. Luke 6:46 written in red ... And why call Me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
    Jesus said that! Wow!
    I love you all so very, very much!
    Sweet sleep to you all xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning,
    Sweet,
    Good morning!
    Have the Blessing day!
    In every,
    Every way!!!

    I love you all SO much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a good reminder! Don't let fear keep you from where God is leading you! :) Have fun today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a powerful poem! Definitely how I feel about so many things that have happened in my life! But handle them so differently now! Up & on! Thoughts & the past can't hold me back anymore:) I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good girls! I'm sooo proud of you all!
    Yes, we had a fun day! So needful to get away but SO wonderful to be back home!
    Thank you all for the prayers!
    Sweet sleep,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo

    ReplyDelete