Monday, April 20, 2015

Father, You're So Good!


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Old things fascinate me, Lord,
Indeed, they always have!
They draw me in to wonder,
About the lives before,
Who owned this and who did that,
Oh, lives walked here before!
Lord,when it comes to Your dear Word -
I'm drawn to old things too,
Like the life of  Enoch, Noah, 
Moses too!
 And then of course there's David,
Oh, after God's own heart -
I ever love to learn of You
As You show forth Your heart!
The New is more exciting,
When it is in Your Word,
Because I see more vividly
I'm new in Christ - Your Word!!!

Beloved child,
Yes, old and new,
Discover all I AM!
Learn and ever increase,
Discover who you are -
My child, old things are passed away
And new, in Christ, you are!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

James 1:17
2 Timothy 3:16
Acts 13:22
Jeremiah 33:3
1 Corinthians 2:9-16
2 Corinthians 5:17, 13-14
Mark 9:23, 10:27







No comments:

Post a Comment