Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pray & Give Attention


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

Dear Father,
Oh, how You're so faithful!
When I seek, indeed, I find - 
You're ever good, so faithful!
I had some questions on my heart 
I needed answers to -
I spent some time in Word and prayer,
Now I have answers true!
I won't say it sounds easy
But I'll do just as You say!
Christ in me can do this,
I'll do just as You say!!!

Beloved child,
I wooed you all alone with Me,
Alone, to come and see -
Attention!
This needed prayer - attention!
Now handle as I've shown you -
You won't do all just perfectly
But I will, child, 
Say, perfectly!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2015

Jeremiah 33:3
James 1:5
2 Timothy 3:16
Philippians 4:13
Isaiah 1:19
All of 2 Timothy
Mark 10:27
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 2:20
Romans 12:2
Amos 3:3
Hebrews 11:6 
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment