Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fear Not & Shine On


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 
In "Glory" Oklahoma

I brought my plants in from the wind,
Behind my door both day and night -
I thought for sure
That that was right!
Not recalling sunshine
And how the plants are fed -
I have to get them back outside
Before they, soon, are dead!
As I pondered on this all -
I listened with my heart,
This world has winds that blow and blow,
That make us want to hide,
Times that seem so harmful,
Behind our door reside!
But Father God says,
Have no fear, trust I'm on your side -
I called you out of darkness,
Shine on, don't hide inside!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

Proverbs 14:12
2 Timothy 1:7
Proverbs chapters 3 & 4, 16:22,
18:15, 19:8, 23
Romans 8:31
Psalm chapter 91
1 Peter 2:9
Matthew 5:14-16
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment