Sunday, May 8, 2016

Watering With Kindness


Today's Message at
The Olustee Community
Church

Dear beloved children,
My word has much to say,
About a true,
True Mother's Day!
Rise up and call her blessed -  
As she opens her mouth with wisdom -
And speaks of what she could not know
But comes to Me and I do show!
I show to her, I help her,
I give kindness to her tongue!
Devotion filled with mercy,
Good deeds, yes, one by one!
Sincere, so genuine -
Of truth and not pretend!
Not idle, for she is about -
The ways of all her household!
She stands and claims Christ's Victory -
In prayer for all her household!
Good character, not prideful,
Submitted unto Me,
The Giver of Good things, indeed,
Mothers are from Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2016

2 Timothy 3:16-17
Proverbs 31:26-28
Jeremiah 33:3
2 Timothy 1:5
James 4:7
Psalm 103:2-3
Proverbs 27:23
James 1:17





No comments:

Post a Comment