Monday, November 7, 2011

Always


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, Father
How the leaves do fall,
So golden, to the ground!
But just a short, short time ago
I watched
The flowers grow!
The seasons change, 
They always do
But one thing stays
Forever true-
You love me,
Yes, You do!!!


Dear child, 
Precious child of Mine
Indeed, forever true
I love you,
Yes, I do!
I know 
You love me too!!!


Oh, Father
Yes, I do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011


I never did get to put this on this morning!  I love you all sooo much!  xo


Genesis 8:22
Hebrews 13:8
John 17:23
Galatians 4:6-7
1 Samuel 16:7
2 Chronicles 16:9
Hebrews again! 11:6 :)





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem to get before bed. Goodnight Mommy, i love you!
    Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get it until this morning but it wax a wonderful poem to wake up to also:-) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my girls! I'll be right back! I love you all so very, very much! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete