Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Don't Ask The World


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The world doesn't understand
The world can not see
Don't ask the world what it thinks,
My child, come ask Me!
With Me you shall have wisdom
With Me you'll see so clear
With Me you'll receive comfort,
Beloved child, good cheer!!!

Oh, Father
You're so faithful
Your promises are true
You lead me on the shining path-
Always, right to You!
The world has so many 
Who think they know the answers
Or knows of one who does
But Your Word tells me clearly
There's Only One who does!
Father, Father-
 Great I AM,
I'm running to my answers
To You
Who has my answers!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Romans 12:2
1 John 2:12-17, 3:1
Matthew 4:4
James 1:4, 16-22
Hebrews 13:1
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Acts 27:25
Mark 9:23
Ruth 2:12
1 Chronicles 14:8-15
Psalm 1:1-3
Proverbs 3:5-6, chapter 4
Philippians 4:8
Hebrews 4:16, 11:6

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful poem! It is perfect for what i need right now! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried calling you, my Sunshine! I wanted to see what you were cooking tonight! I wish you were here sooo bad!
    I love you and miss you honey!
    The Blessing - so soon!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! That comment is not from your brother! Junk Yard Toons! It is from me your mommy! How did that happen? I love you honey! xo

    ReplyDelete