Tuesday, November 22, 2011

And Then...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I could dust and polish
Decorate the house
Rearrange the furniture
Be sure - no signs of mouse!
Yes, I could work
And work with joy
But first things first-
My Lord enjoy!
For when I sit with Jesus
Oh, the things I learn
And then I flow to others-
Then love indeed, my turn!!!

My child,
Precious order,
The fragrance of above!
You've taken time to be with Me,
You're flowing out 
True Love!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Luke 8:11-15, 10:38-42
Psalm 1:1-3, 3:3, 9:1-2
Matthew 5:14-16
Psalm again!  23:5-6, 71:21 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

2 comments:

  1. I had such a wonderful talk with you today! I agree! God first then everything else! I love you so much Mommy. I wish I was there with you too. Soon! God is preparing the way everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my precious Sunshine, I had such a wonderful talk with you too! It was great! I love and miss you so very, very much! Wish you were here too!
    Sweet dreams! I agree God has so gone before us and prepared the way!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete