Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What Is In Your Hand Child


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

What is in your hand, child?
Come and understand!
Beloved, as you walk with Me
I hold, I hold your hand!
Do not be dismayed at all,
Fear not, for I'm with thee!
My child, My dear child-
I AM helping thee!!!

Oh, Father
You are helping me!
I understand, I see!
How comforting, how comforting
You walk and talk with me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

John 14:26-27
Isaiah 40:31, 41:10, 13, 18-20 
Psalm 23:5-6, 71:21
Mark 9:23
2 Chronicles 16:9
Genesis 5:22
Proverbs 31:19 ...her hands hold the distaff: the SUPPLY
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!!!    
2 Corinthians 13:14  The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion (fellowship) of the Holy Ghost, with you all. Amen.  :)
Romans 8:31  ... if God be for us, who can be against us?
Hebrews 11:6 :)  But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment