Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Testimony of My Deepest Need


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The Truth will set you free, child!
Such precious words of life to me!
For I was deep in ignorance 
So far from living free!
I hadn't heard about my words
So I spoke mostly death!
I didn't know that I was Blessed
So curses
I professed!
At twelve I welcomed Jesus!
This was what I heard...
Now I would go to heaven
When death, when death occurred!
Then one day I read the words
I could walk with God!
Jesus set me free indeed-
To walk and talk
With God!
My deepest need,
My dreams come true
And now
I share this walk with you!
For we have the same Father-
My sister
And my brother!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011


*** Please read at the bottom, under the scripture list!  
I love you all sooo very, very much!  
 4ever even!!!


John 8:31, 31, 36, 10:10
Proverbs 9:1-11, 16:25, 18:21
Deuteronomy chapter 28
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Romans 10: 9-17
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Genesis 5:22
Amos 3:3
1 Peter 4:10-11
3 John verses 2-5
Hebrews 11:6 :)



Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

This is our Abbie's 14th birthday!  My Mom wakes me every November 10th with that greeting!  I'll never forget how Mom and Dad got here so fast after I told them she was going to be born dead.  I spoke only death and didn't know any better - I hadn't heard!   Proverbs 18:21  John 10:10  Hebrews 11:6 :)  
She died a casualty of war!  She was on the front line for I never even knew there was an enemy!  She is honored in heaven and in our hearts always!  I found the Truth and the Truth has set me free!!!   She is having a great time in heaven cheering her family on with Jesus and the angels!!!  Oh, Father God!!!    

The enemy came at me one way ( ignorance ) and flees in seven!  Thanks be unto God who ALWAYS causes us to have victory in Jesus Christ!   If God be for me who can be against me?  No weapon formed against me will prosper...  All things work together for the good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose!   His purpose - to destroy the works of the enemy - Thank You, Jesus!!!  The Truth shall set you free!  If Christ has set you free then you are free INDEED!!!   To Understand is Joy!!!   

Years ago the Lord told me- I'm going to give you a gift...

The Ministry of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry  
An Instrument of Wooing Unto God
To Understand is Joy!!!

God told me that I was pregnant with a promise!!! 
In the spirit I didn't miscarry,
I didn't abort,
I didn't deliver still born,
I delivered an alive and healthy ministry!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry!!!

Lezza means- God's promise!!!
Kuzzin means- Understand!!!  
Poetry means- expression of passion!!!  

(The three exclamation marks are the Hebrew meaning INDEED!!!)
 
The Ministry of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry
For all God's children everywhere...
A prophetic rhyme 
For an appointed time
To Understand
Divine!!!

At times I can almost hear our Abbie saying from heaven- " Don't stop, mommy!  Don't stop!!!"   

Christ in me the hope of glory!!! (
Colossians 1:27) 
I'll tell, 
I'll tell Love's story!!!
For that is what I needed most
To know the rest o
f Love's great story!!!



6 comments:

  1. Oh Mommy I love you so much. You have gained so much wisdom since then and we are all so grateful that you share it with us even though you have so much to do. I know you enjoy it & we do too. I can't count how many times your poems have helped me. I am so excited to see our Abbie someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sunshine! Oh, how you bless me! Thank you so much for the precious comment! Thank you for encouraging me to keep flowing out!!!
    I love you so very, very much! Oh, yes, we will be with Abbie in heaven 4ever! Meantime I'll give testimony, I'll proclaim the Good News and flow the poems I hear in my heart! My walk with Our Father!!! And be your mommy begommy too! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Andrea said! I have needed your poems (and prayers and wisdom) so much!! Thank you for your passion, Mommy! I love you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my first born blessing! And oh what a blessing you truly are!
    Thank you for the encouragement and the great photos!
    Also for the support you give to the ministry! Thank you with all my heart!
    Love 4ever,
    mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that was so beautiful, Mommy!! You are such a beautiful and loving instrument, what you do is so needed and appreciated by all of us! Thank you! I love how Father comforted you and encouraged you today. Praise the Lord for setting us free indeed! Happy birthday, Abbie!! You have 7 children that couldnt be more proud our Mommy!! I love you so much! Love forever, your Lishy Bear xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Lishy Bear! My precious girl! Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I am so very Blessed indeed!!! What wonderful children I've been blessed with! What joy you all are! I miss you and love you so very, very much! I just know I'll see you all soon! Thank you so much for the support! Thank you for this laptop too!!! It is a great tool for the ministry!
    Sweet sleep!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete