Thursday, February 23, 2012

...I'll Help You See


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, how You love me Lord
Oh, how You do!
Oh, how You love me
Faithful and True!
So much sweet comfort,
The help of explain
Hearing You tenderly
Calling my name!!!

Beloved child of Mine
There is something about you
You just don't see
Come walk with Me, child,
I'll help you see!
Yes, come and get Wisdom,
Come understand
I'm here to help you
Your Father
I AM!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

John 17:23
Revelation 19:11
John 14:26-27
Isaiah 43:1
John again! 20:16
Romans 12:1-2
Amos 3:3
Proverbs 9:1-6
1 John 2:20
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Galatians 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6 :)
John 10:27-30

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the prayers! I got 8 hours of undisturbed sleep! Praise the Lord!!! I love you all sooo very much! xo 4ever even! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZD - Love it ! Love the picture too and you xo Mom


    Alisha - indeed!! I don't how parents do it without the help of the Lord....I would be a worried mess! I think we got down to what is making Emma not want to go the school, she is nervous which makes her tummy hurt.... I told her we will p...

    Debbie - Amen! Sweet little Emma! Thank you for the beautiful agreeing together in prayer! I love you so very, very much my girl! Jake is about to record and put the video on! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete