Saturday, February 11, 2012

Trust Me Child


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The Blessing's for receiving
For all 
Who come believing!
I See you come
To Me, child, run!
Answers you do seek-
Trust has many faces
But only one
True One!
What belongs to Me?
Trust, child,
Come and see!
What sets you upside down?
What causes you to frown?
Take away to barest form
Tis trust
That needs reform!
Behold I show you clearly-
Tis I
Who loves you dearly!
Trust Me
I have all you need!
Beloved, I AM for you!
Trust Me 
To do this for you,
Trust Me 
I've gone before you!
Trust Me 
For you belong to Me
I promise
You have Victory!!!

Oh, Father 
Trust, at times, is hard for me
BUT YOU
Have never lied to me!
I am trusting 
Thee-
Let's go, let's go
To Victory!
Indeed, Lord
I belong to Thee!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Mark 9:23
Hebrews 4:16
Proverbs 1:33, 2:6-12, 3:5-6, 13-26
Zechariah 4:6-7
John 17:23
Psalm 5:11-12, 71:21 :)
Philippians 4:13,19
Romans 4:19
Exodus 33:12-19
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14 :)
Hebrews 6:18, 11:6 :)
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Isaiah 43:1  ... Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine. (!!!)  :)





4 comments:

  1. I heard this along time ago... We can trust others... when we can trust Christ in them! So even then it is God we are trusting! That has helped me so very, very much!!! Why is it so hard to trust people? When ever I ask Father that question He asks me when did I tell you to? I went looking for that answer and every time in the Word I found men of God pointing us to God, to Christ! Oh, Holy Spirit! 2 Corinthians 13:14
    Could so much of the confusion be that we are looking to find people to trust when that could only come after we are first trusting God with all our relationships ... He knows who He can work through! I love you all so very, very much!!! Colossians 1:27, Romans 8:31, Hebrews 11:6 xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 Love you all sooo much! xo
    I forgot to list that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mom! I sure needed to hear this. I have such a huge problem with this. It is freeing to know that we don't have to trust people, just God. Thank you! I love you so much:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Sooo very freeing! I love you so very, very much my Sunshine! Love 4ever mommy xo

    ReplyDelete