Monday, February 6, 2012

Love The Choice



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I often find excuses, Lord
I make up many reasons,
I blame it on the seasons!
It's hard to stand up tall and say
I think I'm going 
The wrong way,
I surrender all today!
Why is it that I get off course?
My eyes look at another plan,
My ears hear from another voice-
But You remind me 
Love The Choice!
I surrender all today!
I'm back on track
In Love Today!!!
I pray Lord
I will stay!!!

My child,
You agree with Me!
Oh, truly 
I AM helping thee!!
Let's call today
Sweet Victory!
Indeed, indeed
Love's Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs 3:5-8
John 10:4-5
1 Corinthians 13:1-7
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 2:20
Romans 8:31
Philippians 4:13
Amos 3:3
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14 :)
Philemon 6
Psalm 71:21 :)
Hebrews 11:6



2 comments:

  1. wonderful poem Mommy! I love you1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Sunshine! Sweet dreams honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo I love you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete