Monday, February 20, 2012

Your "Born To Do"



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My dear beloved child
Your spirit knows your destiny
Your spirit, child, 
Belongs to Me!
Let Me take you heart and soul
To the place
You long to go!
Go on to your
"Born to do!"
Beloved, I've
So much for you!

Oh, Father
Take me on and on
Take me to 
My "born to do!"
What I can only
Do with You!
I stare at what's before me
While faith says
Go, let's go, no fear!
Love speaks out so very clear
Come on, child-
Have no fear!!!
I agree, Lord!
Yes I do!
Take me to 
My "born to do!"

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Jeremiah 29:11
Psalm 37:4-5, 40:2-3
Romans 12:1-2
Ephesians 3:20, 5:8
Joshua chapter one
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Colossians 4:17
Hebrews 11:6 :)

1 comment:

  1. Mom! Thank you so much so the perfect picture! Wow!
    What a lazy woodpecker! He was born to peck wood!!! He is beautiful for sure! I love you so very, very much!!!

    ReplyDelete