Thursday, February 9, 2012

Believing On And On...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My dear, beloved, child
If you can see it in your heart,
If you hold on to what you see
My promise is
"Be unto thee!"
Doubt and confusion equal fear-
Resist the evil,
Child draw near!
Refuse to live a life of doubt
See what the Kingdom's 
All about!
Now keep what I have shown you, child!
Hold on 
For it's Dear Life!
Indeed
The Blessing Life!!!

Oh, Father
I am holding on
For You are True
The world is wrong!
Thank You 
For The Blessing Song!
I'm believing on!
I'm believing
 On and on!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Psalm 1:1-3, 71:21 :)
Luke 1:37-38
Matthew 6:33
Mark 10:13-16, 11:22-24
James 4:7
Hebrews 4:16, 11:6 :)
Philemon 6
Romans 4:20-21
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Proverbs 3:5-6
Colossians 1:27
Matthew again! 13:10-23
Jude verses 17-21
Hebrews again!  11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. Lishy Bear! See the wind mill! Remember what I told you about it turning when I'd come and stop turning when I'd leave :) I can just look that direction now and see it in my heart! It's turning all the time!
    What a day of walking out faith! Thank you honey! I could have kept on and on ... And so we do...on and on....
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mommy, the first thing I noticed was the windmill! Then as I kept reading you had it in the comments! That was a special day and when I come in march we will do it again! I wish I could see you everyday, but getting to come on here everyday makes me feel so much closer to you! Its a beautiful poem and message! Love you, miss you!


    Debbie Kulbeth Oh my girl! I am sooo happy that you liked that day as much as I did! A very special day and even more to discover on another day! For faith to express! Thank you so much honey! Have a wonderful, blessed day! Love and miss you so much! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete