Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mighty Love


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved child of Mine!
In all your troubles
Stand up tall
Troubles can not
Make you fall!
They can push 
And they can shove
But they aren't 
Stronger, child, than Love!
I have given promise true
I AM always
Strong in you!
You'll know just what to do
Beloved, 
I AM helping you!

Oh, Father
I believe
And of Your strength
I do receive!
I always know You're helping me
I have Your Word
You are for me,
I'm standing tall
In victory!
How mighty is 
Your Love for Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Romans 12:12
Psalm 3:3, 5:11-12, 71:21 :)
1 John 4:4, 16-19
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
1 John again! 2:20
Romans again! 8:31
Philippians 4:13, 19
Jude verse 24
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6 :)



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sweet Emma and Leah for the precious picture! It is wonderful! I love you all so very, very much! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! I love you so very, very much honey! Love 4ever, your wife! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love everything about this poem!! It is everything I needed to hear, thank you Father! And thank you for Leah's victory and showing us exactly what it was! No allergy tests!!! Amen!! Happy Birthday again our wonderful Doc!!! I LOVE the picture and Emma will be working on more and I'm sure we will have more from Bible school. I love you Mommy! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful comment, honey! Thank you so much! Yes, Leah's victory! The Word of God says that we have an unction ( anointing ) from The Holy One and we know all things! It brings God Glory to know and understand! The Blessing always!
    Amen to the Bible school in the house of Alisha! That is in the New Testament- The Church in the house of... I always thought if I ever didn't have a church" building "to preach in that I would do that too! I am sooo thankful for the building though!
    I can't wait to come to your Bible school!
    Have a great day honey! I slept of 8 hours straight! Thank you all for your prayers!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete