Tuesday, February 21, 2012

No Fear...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The winter comes
Soon spring appears
Listen all 
Who've open ears!
Love indeed 
Is all you need!
You've got Me, child
Take heed!!!

Oh, Father
I am listening
I hear You say, "No fear!"
I hear You whisper out my name-
"Beloved, child, no fear!"
Father, I believe You
Let's go in faith- "No fear!"
Oh, Lord, 
You say, "Good cheer!!!"

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Matthew 13:16
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Joshua chapter one
Romans 8:31
Psalm 40:2-3
Proverbs 3:5-6
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Luke 2:49 :)  

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice not having to fear all of the things in this world. Sometimes i do things & i didnt even realize i was doing them because of fear. I needed this. I love you Mommy & I am So very proud of You!

    ReplyDelete