Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Here I Come...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Come, beloved, 
Come explore-
The more, the more,
The more!
So much Wisdom, understand,
Beloved, so much more!

Here I come, My Father,
Eager to find more!
Setting out to go ahead,
Seek Wisdom,
More and more!
I know that You give everything-
 Everything I need!
So here I come rejoicing
Planting Wisdom's Seed!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Matthew 6:33
James 1:5
Proverbs - Wisdom's Woo...
Philippians 4:19
Psalm 23:5-6
Hebrews 11:6 :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Steve for the wonderful picture!!! Love you! xo
    A branch of Bz Division :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful picture! I want more! I love u Mommy & I'm SO thankful for this time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet little Jackson! 4 :)
    I am SO thankful for this time together too! Today was so awesome hearing Dave tell his testimony and all he is learning! Thank You Holy Spirit!!!
    I love you so very, very much my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want more too! I love that! And the picture is so pretty! I want to go explore that spot. :)
    Amen to Dave's testimony! Sorry I missed hearing it first hand but I know it's awesome!! God is so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete