Friday, September 28, 2012

Learn "Be!"


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

A lesson, child, 
On the word, "Be!"
Be is such a little word
But speak it out and see-
Be is very powerful
Like, Let, oh, let it be!
Jesus spoke to boisterous wind,
"Peace be still!"
"Be...!" He spoke-
The wind did still!
Be healed, be whole, 
Be it unto you as you have said!
Oh, "Be!"
Indeed, Christ said!
Now child of Mine,
Be like kind;
Say, now, say what I say!
Be strong, courageous,
Be in faith;
Be Blessed- speak to your mountain,
To your circumstance! 
Now say, "Be gone in Jesus name!"
Like Jesus,
Do the same!
My power-
In Jesus name!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Genesis 1:1-3  
Mark 4:39; 9:23
Matthew 9:29
1 Chronicles 28:10, 20
Psalm 118:17; 107:20
Jeremiah 17:14
1 Peter 2:24
3 John verse 2 :)
John 14:12
Proverbs 18:21; 25:13
Mark 11:22-23
Genesis again! 6:22
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Hebrews 11:6

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Never thought that little word BE could be so profound. Thanks for the message. sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for saying thank you! Those two little words are sooo special too! You are so special! Thank you too!!! Love you sg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never look at the word " Be" the same. Guess u could say I will never "Be" the same:) I love u Mommy & I thank u too for ALL u do for everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you right back my Sunshine! Today I thought of the Scripture... When Jesus said to his parents... I must BE about My Father's business!!! That is sooo BEautiful!!!
    I love you honey! Have a wonderful day!
    Love 4ever, mommy BEgommy! How fun! xo

    ReplyDelete