Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Want Every Flavor...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

That's too many thoughts, My child-
Think upon what's good,
Cast those other thoughts on Me,
Leave them as you should!
Now enjoy Christ's freedom,
No bondage holds you down!
Let Me see you smile;
Faith won't wear a frown!
I told you I AM helping you;
Tell Me you believe Me!
Focus on - "Delivered!"
The Kingdom is your home!
My child, 
Don't let thoughts roam!!!

Oh, Father
I agree with You,
For You have never lied to me-
I'm safe, secure
And full of joy!
Our fellowship to savor;
Lord, 
I want every flavor!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

2 Corinthians 10:1-5
Philippians 4:4-8, 13, 19
Song of Solomon 2:14
2 Corinthians again! 2:14
Colossians 1:13, 27
Amos 3:3
Numbers 11:23
2 Corinthians again! 13:14 :)
Romans 8:31
Genesis 15:1
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Jeremiah 29:11
Zechariah 4:6

6 comments:

  1. So sorry I haven't posted the daily poems lately!
    I got them but I couldn't get to the computer ... I delivered them personally as brothers and sisters have come in.
    I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you haven't had time to put them on the computer, Mommy! You've been too busy living them out with us! :) We've needed it! Thank you for being the BEST Mommy ever and giving us the words of wisdom and knowledge that you get from all of your time with Daddy!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much for that my precious, faithful girl!
      Sweet dreams honey!
      I'm going on to bed soon for some much needed rest!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo I love you so very, very much! xo
      Thank you again! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you Father that Lishy Bear and the girls got home safe!!!
    I love and miss you all sooo much!
    Sweet dreams! I better take pictures of the art work Emma gave me! :)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly what I needed to hear! I'm going to read it again in the morning & look up the scriptures. Thank u SO much Mommy for all that u are doing for me. And thank u for always listening to God even when we r bringing so much in the way. I love u & am praying for sweet restoring sleep for u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful that my Sunshine is shinning with truth and abundant provision!!!
      I love you so very, very much honey! I am so thankful that we get to be part of your provision!!! Sweet, sweet sleep my precious girl!
      Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

      Delete