Sunday, September 23, 2012

Observe All Things...


Today's Message at 
Olustee Community Church

Everything, My children,
All good things for you!
All The Blessing-
“Christ confessing!”
Everything’s for you!
Pay very close attention-
The curse, child, do not mention!
Don’t let this world and worldly ways
Ever get your tongue;
Believe Me, Oh, believe Me-
Look what Christ has done!
Go up stream, 
You’re in My Word!
The world is going down stream!
Rest in understanding,
Wisdom to enjoy!
Everything prepared for you-
Dear children, learn enjoy!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Matthew 28:19-20 with James 1:17-18
2 Peter 1:2-4 with 3 John verse 2
Proverbs 18:20-21 with Proverbs 16:25
Ephesians 4:11-13 with James 3:2
Ephesians again! 4:20 with Proverbs 3:13  

6 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Lishy Bear for the beautiful picture! It might not make so much sense just like this but I said something about it in the deliverance today! I don't always post the message the Lord gives me for Sunday because so much comes forth that is not in the poem/word! Thank you for wanting it honey! I love and miss you so very, very much! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the scriptures!!! :) To understand is joy!!! Love you all sooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to hear the message, but since I couldn't thank you for posting it. The message is awesome and such a needed one too! That picture is perfect! It was so fun taking them for you. I just needed to wake up and get motivated again, I'm so thankful God used you to do it! Thank you for not being too busy to take timeout and talk to me tonight. I think another part of my funkiness lately is steve leaving then coming home for a few days and then leaving again. This will be his 3rd one in a row coming up and I can't get as excited when I know he's just turning around and leaving again. My babies and taking these pictures gives me something to look forward to for sure! I love you mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my sweet Lishy Bear! I love how God uses things in our lives to help us get to a place He wants us to be in!!! Bz Division is sooo needed! Never stop .... keep on going! It is so needed! A million poem/words is going to need a lot of pictures! We've only just begun!!! It will be a lot for you and Amanda (and sometimes Andrea and Audrey) ... keep going little second hand ( the clock story I tell you all! ) One little tick at a time!!! You can do that :)!
    Sweet dreams honey! Loved our talk too! Miss you!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love u & miss u Mommy:( i wish I could have been there today too! I loved getting to hear you every Sunday! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love and miss you all too my Sunshine! It was sad to not see your faces out there at Church! But oh what wonderful victory we're enjoying everywhere we live!!! Have a great day honey! Love ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete