Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Word For A Weary One...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

A word for a weary one along the way...
Oh, joy!  Oh, joy-
Enjoy today!
Let happy thoughts, My Goodness,
Take over any gloom;
You have been forgiven,
Now in your heart I room!
Love is shed aboard
For in your heart I live-
I give to you abundant life,
A life that you should live!
Come, beloved child of Mine,
Live this life of peace and joy,
I've given-
You, enjoy!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Isaiah 50:4-5   Philippians 4:4-9,13,19
Romans 5:5-11; 8:31
Colossians 1:27   John 10:10
Lamentations 3:21-25  
Isaiah again! 40:28-31; 54:13-17
Luke 10:38-42  2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6 


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure a lot of people are thinking this but this poem was/is for me!! Gloom is exactly how I would've described my feeling since yesterday afternoon and it felt like one of those moods that you almost can't pull yourself out of. Well, I had a choice to either stay in that funk or fill myself with Gods truth and promises. When I gave my worries to Him and realized He doesn't want me sad and depressed He wants me to have joy and rest in His love and promises! After that I was set free and had a wonderful day cleaning and enjoying my family! It's that easy, rest in Fathers love and I am going to, He will guide me as I go I don't need to "try" to do this on my own. I have Him inside me and He will take care of my every concern if I quit taking it away and leave it with Him! I love you all! Thank you Mommy I love the poem and the picture! Perfect! Love Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful my girl! You said it just right!!! Rest in Father's Love... how comforting!!!
    So glad you had a better day! You sure sounded good when I talked to you. You just believed and received!!!
    Sweet dreams honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete