Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Choice...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I need some time to think this out!
I need, with You, 
To talk this out!
I'm standing at "decision"
Wondering which way...
Neither way seems very right
But I must go
To left or right!
Your Word, indeed, direction,
Your Word is true
Instruction!
And as I read-
I see to fear would take me to the left;
The right may not be perfect
But fear would take me left!
Fear would lead me on in blindness;
Faith shines Grace
And all Your kindness!
Now my path is very clear-
I will not take
The path of fear!!!

Beloved child,
You've ears to hear-
You've chosen faith,
Refused to fear!
Your Father smiles
From ear to ear!
My child,
Has ears to hear!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Proverbs 3:5-6
1 Samuel 23:1-5  Then David inquired of the LORD...
Psalm 1:2-3; 37:4-5, 23; 41:11; 63:3-8; 68:14
Mark 4:35-40; 9:23
James 1:5-8
Ephesians 3:20
Matthew 13:16
Hebrews 11:6 :)

3 comments:

  1. Taking the right path of faith is really going RIGHT STRAIGHT ON!!!
    Love you all sooo very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found the right path to take!! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In glad you found your path too! It wasn't very long ago I was at this very same place! I'm SO glad I listened to God & took the right path!!! Sooooo Blessed & happy now:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete