Sunday, October 28, 2012

Let Faith Flow...Today's Message at Olustee Community Church



Dear children, 
My own children,
I’ve given everything you need;
You have My faith, now come, 
Believe!
Activate what pleases Me;
In all things 
Christ gave victory!
Understand My power within,
Let faith flow,
In all things win!
Let faith function, show it forth,
Indeed, your cup runs over!
By faith, child, show it forth!
Admit what I have given you,
Recognize, report!
Give faith your voice and shout;
Show this world, that’s so confused,
God’s children have no doubt! 
Beloveds, you’re My children,
Found in faith-
No doubt!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Hebrews 11:6   
Romans 12:3 with 2 Peter 1:1 and with Galatians 2:20
Hebrews 11:11 John 5:4 
Using little faith - Matthew 8:23-26
Using great/much faith - Matthew 8:5-10, John 14:12
Psalm 23:5
Philemon verse 6
Romans 10:17
Ephesians 3:20  

No comments:

Post a Comment