Tuesday, October 2, 2012

When I Forget The Goal...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Father, at times I just keep climbing
Forgetting what's the goal!
I climb and climb, not looking back-
But I forget the goal!
Then I hear Your tender voice,
Telling me, "Remember!"
Keep this ere before you,
You're Mine, child, you remember!!!
Oh, yes, Lord-
The goal is so that others know
They're Yours and they'll remember!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Galatians 4:5-6
Acts 17:22-28
1 John 4:4
Psalm 115:13-14; 71:21 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :)


3 comments:

  1. Amen! Others need to know how much Daddy loves us! You do such a great job at spreading that message!!! :) I love you!
    And what a cool picture! That looks like so much fun! Even if I have an issue with heights... ha! Good job Bz Division!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy to let life take over & to forget the goal! Thank u for reminding us:) I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my precious girls! I just got home from the most wonderful "IT"S TIME!" day!!!
    I'll tell you about it soon!
    I'm tired now!
    Still haven't got today's poem on... guess it was sooo for me! I used it all day!!!
    I'll try to post it later!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete