Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Prayed Help Me Lord...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I asked the Lord to help me,
Many years ago-
Lord, help me be a butterfly,
Spread beauty 
By and by!
I've been a moth for way too long-
Making many holes;
I want to be a butterfly,
With beauty, fill up holes!
Now I go about this earth,
An instrument of wooing,
So others too will know,
Know that Father loves them so,
And let their colors show!

You're beautiful,
Dear child of God,
Spread joy all around!
Fill up the holes, that moths make,
By knowing Love, your Father,
You are His son,
His daughter!!!

I prayed these Scriptures...

Isaiah 50:4-5
Matthew 5:14-16
Ephesians 3:14-21
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14
John 10:10, 17:3, 23 
Galatians 4:6-7

2 comments:

  1. You definitely are a beautiful butterfly! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too! I love you so very, very much my beautiful Sunshine/Butterfly!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete