Friday, November 2, 2012

When I Feel Prettiest...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The times that I feel prettiest,
The times I want to dance,
Are all the times I offer love-
On purpose, above circumstance! 
I know my moves are all by Grace,
I'm dancing, Lord,
I flow by faith; 
Expressing 
Your Amazing Grace!!!

Oh, yes,
Beloved child of Mine,
Express your heart
In step with Me-
Flowing Grace
So lovingly!
Offer more than they deserve!
For you shall never empty-
There's so much in reserve!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Galatians 5:22-25   Colossians 1:27   
1 John 4:4-21
2 Corinthians 1:2-4   Ephesians 2:8-10
John 4: 14; 7:37-39
Psalm 71:21
Hebrews 11:6

1 comment:

  1. I love that one! I need to tap into my spiritual reserve much more often!! I love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete