Thursday, November 1, 2012

Now I'm Here In Fellowship...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I took so long to pray today
I forgot to hear
What You would say!
I took my turn at casting cares
But didn't listen for Your voice
Telling me 
Sweet Wisdom's choice!
Now I'm here in fellowship
Not here to cast my cares again
But here to hear, my Lord,
My friend!

Yes, beloved,
I AM here!
Here to show you as you go-
Step by step
To help you go!
Go on and have a joyful time-
Go in the way I show you,
Beloved, 
I AM for you!!!  

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs 3:5-6   Psalm 37:4-5, 23
Ephesians 3:20   2 Corinthians 13:13
Romans 8:31  Hebrews 11:6

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What beautiful confirmation and guidance! I love you! And the picture is so cute, Lishy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey! I pray and seek and sometimes I don't listen very long afterwards! It doesn't happen often but seems like at the most important times in my life I do the talking! That's not wise!!! I need to hear!!! I did and oh, what joy and direction!
    Love you sooo much my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete