Monday, November 19, 2012

Habits of Victory...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I have so many habits, Lord,
I recognize that some are good;
Some, I know, I ought to change-
Indeed, I know I should!
Thank You!  Oh, yes, thank You-
For loving me just as I am,
With all my many habits!
Thank You too, for helping me
To drop the ones 
That hinder me,
And keep "habits of victory!"
Oh, how much You're for me-
I treasure 
That You know me!!!

Yes, beloved, child of Mine-
Your "habits of true victory!"
Shouting out that you are Mine-
Sweet victory Divine,
Beloved child 
Of Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Hebrews 12:1-2, 13:1-2, 20-21
Romans 8:31, 12:1-2
Jude verses 24-25
Luke 10:38-42   2 Chronicles 16:9, 17:3-6
Jeremiah 1:5
Proverbs 2:10-12, chapter 4
Galatians 4:6-7


3 comments:

  1. aw so sweet!! i love it!! glad i got to see you today mommy (and the boys) even if it was real short, i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of habits that need to change! I am so thankful too that God loves me anyway & will help me change & recognize them:) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my precious girls! What a joy to see these comments! I'm so thankful you have a wonderful habit of talking to your mommy!!! I adore you girls!!! Great to see you too, Audrey, and get a quick hug! I love and miss you all sooo very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo xo

    ReplyDelete