Friday, November 30, 2012

Today & Up Ahead...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, I know that what's ahead of me
Is very, very bright!
I'm seeing with my opened eyes-
I see that it is bright!
Evil tried to throw me off-
"Look here, look here,
What if you drown?"
But I kept my eyes 
Just straight ahead-
I heard You, Lord,
Say, "Go ahead!"

Indeed, beloved child of Mine,
The road ahead is very bright!
Looking straight at Me
Is always, always,
Victory!
Don't forget, enjoy today-
Today 
Is very bright!
It isn't just what's up ahead,
Today
 Is very bright!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Jeremiah 29:11
Psalm 71:21
2 Corinthians 2:14
Mark 4:35-41, 9:23
Luke 8:22-25
Proverbs 16:3
Matthew 14:22-33
Hebrews 12:1-2
Matthew 6:24-24
Ephesians 3:20
3 John verse 2
Hebrews 11:6
Romans 8:31






2 comments:

  1. I needed that!!! I was starting to look at the bad and get down but I'll turn my eyes to my victory today! Thank you!!! I love you!
    And what a perfect picture, Lishy Bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a comment on here! Most of them are on Facebook and I won't have them :(
    So nice to see one on here! Thank you my precious girl!
    I am sooo on high since this last attack! I got, I got, my focus back!!!
    You will too my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete