Monday, July 15, 2013

True Joy In True Encouragement ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I went to get encouragement
But what I found ...
Discouragement!
I heard a song, it seemed so wrong,
So beautiful the melody,
But joy was not along!
I'm learning how much joy means,
The beauty and encouragement,
What joy, true joy brings!!!

Beloved child,
You're learning ...
No joy in discouragement,
True joy
 In True Encouragement!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Hebrews 3:13
Philippians 4:4-8
2 Corinthians 1:20, 2:14, 13:14
Philemon 6
Colossians 1:27
Psalm 22:4-5, 63:7
1 John 4:4
Song of Solomon 2:1-4
Nehemiah 8:10-12
Lamentations 3:20-25
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23




4 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of songs like that! The music sounds so pretty but the words are depressing. That's an encouraging poem!! :) Now that I'm feeling better I'll be back on here more often! Sorry I've been off for so long! I missed the encouragement and guidance I get from your poems!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's encouraging!!! I have missed you on here so much! Do you know any thing about that song Hallelujah? It played after my radio poem today and I'm stumped and so is Jesse! I know the DJ wouldn't have played it if it wasn't encouraging ... I missed it and so did your brother. We looked up the words and was able to see it was Bible references but I was left confused ... to understand is joy so I was hoping to understand! Let me know if you have some understanding!
    I love you sooo very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, from what I found on wikipedia looking up that song, it really doesn't have anything to do with God. :( The guy you heard singing wasn't the original singer. Surprisingly, it's listed as one of the best songs of all time! Crazy! And after seeing the lyrics, it definitely had no business being played on the kid's movie soundtrack it was on...
    Hopefully tomorrow's song will be better! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my "investigator" :) I agree with you that the wonderful DJ didn't mean to play that one!
    He is a real encourager!
    Hope you have a restful night and a sweet sleep later!
    The cool, wet, weather will help!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete