Thursday, July 18, 2013

Learning About Today ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Today is not so heavy, Lord,
If I leave off tomorrows!
Thank You for reminding me ...
Today, child, not tomorrows!
I cast my every care on You,
I put my faith,
My trust, in You!
I ask for wisdom - I receive,
I do not doubt, Lord,
I believe!
Now, my load is lighter,
Today
Is so much brighter!
Tomorrow has to wait it's turn,
Thank You, Lord, for showing me,
Today, I truly learn!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Corinthians 13:14
Matthew 6:33-34
1 Peter 5:7
Proverbs 3:5-6
James 1:5-6
Mark 9:23
Matthew 11:28-30
Psalm 68:19, 71:21
Isaiah 26:3-4, 48:17
Jeremiah 10:23
Proverbs 19:8
Hebrews 11:6

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't correct spelling after I post these so I have to delete and start over ...

      Delete
  2. What is it about this lesson ... To understand is Joy!!!
The thief wants to steal our todays ... everyday! But Jesus told us the enemy’s plan and what to do to keep our precious day ... Today ... every Today!!! Thank You Jesus!!! 
I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!!! I've been so guilty of this lately! I need to focus on and enjoy today!! I'm glad I read this early so I can put it into practice TODAY!! :) I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my precious girl, TODAY!!! I am sooo enjoying today! I'll enjoy tomorrow when it is called Today! I love you honey and I loved our talk Today! :)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome poem! I definitely need to read this one often! I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you my sweet Sunshine! I got sooo much done ... Today! I kept my focus and I sooo enjoyed it! Hope you did too!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes such a good reminder! I think were all guilty of getting ahead of ourselves some days but yes it is nice to know were only supposed to think about today!! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you too my sweet and precious baby girl!
    Have a blessed day Today! Every Today!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo See you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete