Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I Hear You, Jesus ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

We're going to the other side,
Just like I said we would!
My child, to the other side,
Believing as you should!
Day by day,
I'm waking you,
Step by step,
I'm taking you!
Keep your eyes before you,
Victory's in looking on,
Don't look back, 
We're going on!!!

Oh, Jesus!
I believe You!
I am going on ...
On and on with You, Lord,
My eyes are fixed,
I'm doing as you tell me,
And I will not be tricked!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

John 10:27
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 4:35-40
Luke 8:22-25
Hebrews 10:35-39, 11:6
Isaiah 50:4-5
Luke 6:46-49
Mark 9:23
John 10:10
Romans 8:31
2 Timothy 2:19 ... we are His!!!
Psalm 71:21
Isaiah 48:17


4 comments:

  1. Oh, precious Bz Division! Alisha Ann!
    Thank you so very, very much for sending me just what I was going to need today! So very, very beautiful!
    I love you and miss you so much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo soon ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I'm learning to look ahead & not behind anymore! Perfect picture Lish! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too my precious Sunshine! I'm learning one day at a time too! Not thinking about tomorrow today! I'm getting so much better at it! Thank You Jesus!!!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo Kisses to all of you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I need reminded of this often!! I'm so thankful that God is leading us on! Ahead in the Blessing!!! And that's definitely a perfect picture for it! :)

    ReplyDelete