Monday, July 8, 2013

Garden Lessons With Father ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I enjoy sunflowers, Lord,
The beauty that they give -
They endure such hardships,
I see, they want to live!
And once the golden leaves appear,
Bursting like a smile,
The sunflowers will dance and sway ...
"I made it!" 
Is what they seem to say!!!

Dear beloved, child of Mine,
Enjoying so our garden,
Walking, talking, here with Me,
You enjoy Love's Garden!
The lessons that you learn each day -
In Jesus you have made it,
You do not fail 
To say it!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 37:4-5, 40:2-3, 71:21, chapter 127
Isaiah 48:17, 58:11
Psalm 107:1-2
Genesis 5:22
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23 
Proverbs chapter 8

1 comment:

  1. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!!! Love that verse!!!
    ***Oh, happy day!!! Great news, my Sunshine!!!
    I love you all so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete