Friday, July 19, 2013

I Bloom Because I'm Treasured ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I went out to my garden
And there I saw a rose;
Blooming, oh, so beautiful,
A tender, bright red rose!
I've kept the weeds and vines away,
I do not want it choked,
I whisper, "Bloom, you're beautiful!"
With patient love I stroke!
And then I heard, within my heart,
There, where Love does live,
You bloom, child, too, 
Because you know 
The treasure that you are!
Oh, Father,
I am very sure -
Your Word does promise I am loved,
Your Word is true and pure!
I bloom because I understand
The treasure that I am!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Mark 4:13-20
Matthew 13:1-23
1 John 4:4-19
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
John 10:10, 27, 14:26, 17:23
Hebrews 6:18, 11:6
John 3:17-17
Romans 8:31
Psalm 40:2-3, 71:21
Proverbs 3:13-26, 19:8, 23
Mark 9:23


5 comments:

  1. I love that so much!!! Thank you for sharing that with me this morning! :) So beautiful!!! I'll go to bed knowing I'm treasured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! Sweet sleep my beloved Amanda!
    Love 4ever,
    Mommy xo I love you so very, very much honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome to be told you are treasured! I needed to hear that! I love you Mommy, beautiful rose:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made it my Sunshine! I miss you not being here sooo much! Soon though! ;)
      I love you honey and we are missing you!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  4. Hi my treasured girl! I'm going on to bed with that thought again! I never did get today's on ... I had so much to do that I didn't get to get back with the computer!
    It certainly went with treasured!!! :)
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete