Wednesday, July 3, 2013

In Your Sight ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Length of days, long life and peace,
Your Word does add to me!
In Your sight, sweet favor,
Oh, how You love me!!!

Beloved child,
Keep learning!
How happy is that precious one
That seeks for what is true ...
So unafraid, so confident,
Knowing, I love you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs chapter 3
John 1:1-17, 17:3, 23
Jeremiah 9:23-24
2 Chronicles 16:9
2 Corinthians 13:14
1 John 4:17-19
Hebrews 11:6
Matthew 6:33
Romans 8:31
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July! I have been enjoying The Blessing greatly today! Hope you all have too! Sorry I didn't get to post today ...

    My child, time to sleep sweet sleep,
    The Blessing is for you ...
    Rest in Father's tender care,
    The Blessing is for you!
    As you drift off fast asleep
    Remember Angels,
    You are Blessed ... think Angels as you rest!!!

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

    Romans 8:31

    ReplyDelete