Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How I Started...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

See, this is how I started out-
I planted, planted seed!
I took the Word of God and sowed
I planted, watered, seed!
I never dug it up to see,
I just believed
Christ's Victory!
Now I'm eating precious fruit,
But I recall the seed!
I'm ever planting what I need-
I'm planting, precious seed!!!

Oh, yes, beloved child of Mine-
Indeed, you planted seed!
You often felt so weary,
You cried, 
So, often teary!
But you held on and would not doubt
Look, oh, look-
Christ's Victory shout!
Love, in you, would not give up!
Your soil good, 
Love brought it up!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

1 Corinthians 3:6, 13:1-13
Mark 4:26-29, 9:23
Galatians 6:9
Ephesians 3:20
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 8:31
Zechariah 4:9
Hebrews 6:18
Psalm 71:21
Jude 24-25




6 comments:

  1. This is more special today than I can express!!!
    I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A planted seed, sowed with love. Nurtured by the sun and watered just enough to raise it up into a beautiful plant.
    A word planted in my heart, sowed with Love. Nurtured by the author, watered with wooing poems, becoming a reflection of the Love of The Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!! It means more to me too than anyone could imagine!!! So rejoicing in victory today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So rejoicing with you honey!!! I love you sooo very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I needed this one!! I've planted but haven't been watering! Praying how to get good balance in my life and this poem was so what I needed! Thank you mommy, still rejoicing with you all ; ). Precious picture, Mando!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Know for SURE The Word of God planted in your heart born again heart, kept free from weeds of doubt... and watered well with fellowship of the Holy Spirit ... will produce what it promises!!!!
    Gardening is sooo exciting with Father!
    I love you honey... you are doing great! Tasting and seeing that God is GOOD!!! :)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete