Friday, February 1, 2013

Pray...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I start out just a little play
But often end up
 Play all day!
I forget my focus-
I need so
To refocus!

Beloved child,
I'll help you see-
Focus in,
Indeed, child, see!
Why did you start playing?
Did some thing feel like overload?
Let Me help you 
With your load!
Often someone starts to play
When things 
Don't go their way-
They don't know what to do just yet
So they just go and play!
Regain your focus once again-
Ask for help, child, pray!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 7:7-8
Jeremiah 29:11-13, 33:3
Psalm 91:15
Mark 1:35
Philippians 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Romans 8:31








5 comments:

  1. That totally sounds like my day!! I didn't really have a plan and I ended up not getting much accomplished! Ugh! It was nice not stressing about deadlines though. :) Love the picture of cute little Jackson! Good job, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days like that are not my best! I like to set goals and get them done! I know you do too!
    Let's get a really good sleep and wake refreshed... with a plan!
    Yes, Andrea.... Repeating Sunshine- perfect picture for this poem/word! So sweet!
    I love you all so very much...
    Sweet sleep...
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that very thing! I stopped what I was doing and asked God for help! I hope that I remember that when I find myself off track that it could be because I'm lacking understanding about what I was suppose to be doing! The rest of the day went great! By not understanding I got real sleepy too... So what I learned (about myself anyway ) is that when I don't understand -I'm tempted to go play or try to take a nap! Lord, help me to remember to come to You and ask for help.... for understanding! To understand is joy!!! I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I didn't get to read this until today, our friends stayed here until midnight! So thus was perfect for my day! Lol need to refocus for sure. I love you Mommy & love the picture you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you too my precious Sunshine! So thankful for your refocused day!!! Victory!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete