Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love Has Strength...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, Father-
I'm thinking of 
Dear ones out there...
They're getting so much snow!
Help them, help them, Father,
Know You love them so!
Send them shovel angels,
Send them warmth of glow,
Help them, help them, Father,
Know You love them so!
Help them to remember,
Oh, how much You care...
Help them to be ever,
Offering up prayer!
And in they're time of  "Things shut off"
I pray that they'll reflect on Grace
And more, yes, more
They'll seek Your face!
I remember our ice storm
And how it felt to be-
Cold, so very cold,
You helped us 
In the cold!
We got close together,
We built a fire too,
All our thoughts were very great, 
In prayer, in trusting You!
I pray that all this snow about
Will bring much needed miracles 
And help dear families out! 
I pray that they'll be warm inside,
That all the world will see,
Love has strength to always help-
I pray, that Love, they'll see!
Laborers across their path
So all will hear and see!
I pray that all this snow
Will be used for those
Who do not know!
Many, many, miracles-
Like snowflakes, like the snow!
In Jesus name I pray,
In love,
 We truly pray!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Acts 12:5-12
James 5:13
Isaiah 65:24
Mark 11:24
Matthew 7:7-8, 18:19-20
Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 91
Proverbs 15:29
Hebrews 4:16
Mark 1:35
Philippians 4:6-7
1 John 5:14-15
Jeremiah 29:11-13
Matthew 9:36-38
1 Peter 3:12, 4:8
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6



7 comments:

  1. I poured my cup of coffee early this morning, I prayed for those that are waking up, or had been up all night cold and were unable to have anything warm to eat or drink... I prayed for all the abused and neglected... for their safety and comfort. I remembered when we had our ice storm a few years ago... and as I prayed I heard this poem/word. God told me to share it...
    I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so good!! Yeah, we all have much greater sympathies now for those that are cold and without heat and power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray they will come to know Father through his Grace and direction, by prayer and submission!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Zilpha Dunlavy beautiful poem and picture!
    love you Mom xo
    5 hours ago via mobile ·

    Debbie Kulbeth I love you so much Mom! I miss you xo
    4 hours ago ·

    Amanda Drury Otten So beautiful! I hope all those people get warm fast!
    2 hours ago ·

    Andrea Drury Tuey Beautiful Mommy! I love you!
    about an hour ago via mobile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that is so good and so sweet, and i remember the storm too, i was snuggling mando ha!and the pic. Is very beautiful gram! Love u all

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! And such a beautiful prayer Mommy! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete