Friday, February 22, 2013

Your Plan For Me...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, yes, like puzzle pieces,
Indeed, that's what it's like!
The perfect plan you have for me,
With You,
I'll truly see!
Here a piece and there a piece,
Look, it looks like this!
It's getting plan to see...
Better than I ever thought, 
The plan, You have for me!!!

Yes, beloved of My own,
You're seeing what I see!
Exceedingly, abundantly,
The plan for you, from Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Jeremiah 29:11-13, 33:3
Psalm 71:21
Isaiah 48:17
Proverbs 16:33, 22:29, 24:3-4
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14




4 comments:

  1. Oh, Alisha! Look what Father did this morning! Thank you so very, very much for following His precious lead! Just perfect!!! As soon as I saw it I heard those words!!! How very, very exciting!
    Love 4ever, Mommy xo Sweet hearing, Bz Division!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great picture for that visual! I am seeing more and more of my puzzle come together! How exciting for Daddy to show us what He has in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the perfect picture for this poem! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you my girls! Sweet dreams xo
    Love 4ever, mommy xo
    I'm so tired... I'm going to sleep sooo good! Praying you all will too!
    The Blessing!

    ReplyDelete