Friday, September 26, 2014

Getting To Do It Again ...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I know it's all been said before,
There's nothing I could add,
No greater insight I could give -
I've nothing new 
To give!
So why do I keep going on -
Telling of Your Love?
Why repeat what's said by others,
My sisters and my brothers?
Give me understanding, Lord, 
Why we each do our own part -
Why do we say the same thing
Each in a different way?
Some sing songs of Love so true,
Some proclaim the truth,
Some make videos of Love ...
Sweet offers of the truth!
And I'm among the writers,
The ones that hear and write,
Ever flowing Love so true -
What I hear from You!
Why do we all keep going on -
All saying the same thing?
Expecting that someone will hear,
Hoping they'll believe!
And then they, too, will shout for joy -
They'll say what we say, sing and write,
Proclaim and be creative too 
For that's Your child's right!
We want to and we get to -
Declare Love is sooo right!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Ephesians 4:13-16
Romans 10:17
Acts 17:22-28
Galatians 6:9
Psalm 26:7
Galatians 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 1:2-4, 2:14, 13:14
1 Peter 4:10-11
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment