Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sweet First Times ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I enjoy first times too;
I see how much You do!
When I'm reading in Your Word
I get a stirring in my heart,
When firsts I see, 
By heart!
The first time You created man,
The first time someone walked with You -
The first time this, the first time that,
So many, many first times!
I think about my life time too -
I want to think like You!
The first time that I heard You, Lord,
Sweetness in my heart!
You said You'd never leave me -
We'd never be apart!
I stir, I stir the passion,
Like first I heard Love rhyme -
When first You called me, 
"Mine!!!"

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Ephesians 5:1
Genesis 1:26, 5:22, 7:5
2 Corinthians 2:14
John 14:16-18
Amos 3:3
Jude 20-25
Matthew 13:16
Galatians 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment