Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Strong in Faith & Fainting Not ...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Look at me, the world says,
I'm doing all things right!
If you don't do it my way
You must be blind and can not see,
I'll help you go my way!
No way, I say, with eyes to see -
I will not look like you!
I will follow Jesus, I will keep in faith
And I will ever keep my joy,
Please God, I'll keep in faith!!!

Beloved child,
You've eyes to see
And hears to hear the truth!
Ever, ever follow Me,
Abundant life, true victory -
What joy, you follow Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Proverbs 24:10
Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 14:12
Psalm 1:1-3
Proverbs chapter 4, 8:32-35
12:5, 14:1, 16:3,9,20, 17:8, 23:23-26
Galatians 6:9
Proverbs 24:10
2 Corinthians 2:14
Ephesians 5:1-2
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Good morning my strong in faith and fainting not family and friends!!! I know I've used this picture before but it was sooo perfect! Even Christians often try to get other Christians to do things the worlds way ... this is a picture of focus to me ... pausing for a moment to look at the LIGHT!!! We often want to please our family and friends but many times we won't be keeping in faith if we go their way. To truly follow Jesus will bring more joy than the world and sometimes other Christians can stand to see you have!!! We stay strong in faith and go on in joy!!! To understand is JOY!!! I love you all sooo very, very much!!! Forever even xo xo xo The Blessing

    ReplyDelete