Monday, September 29, 2014

I Have So Much to Share ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Lord,
You gave to me a vision
To see I have it good,
You helped me see provision stacked -
Indeed, I have it good!
You showed me pancakes piled high,
Then as I asked You, Lord, of this -
What's the meaning, 
Lord, of this?
You gave me understanding
That I have much to share -
That all Your children everywhere 
Have something they can share!
We have more than what we need,
We've something we can share!
Help me take a step aside
To let another go,
Help me smile to offer hope,
Encourage as I go!
Help me open up my heart
To open up my hand,
Not only to my family,
Not only to my friends,
But also to a stranger
As you keep us safe
From danger!
We are here with angels,
They are all about -
Strangers might be angels
Your Word says they're about!
Thank You, thank You Father, 
For showing me the truth! 
I truly have so much to share -
Help me, 
With joy, to share!!! 

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2014

Psalm 4:8, 5:3
Proverbs 2:10-12
Acts 2:17-18, 9:11-12, 10:9-33
1 Corinthians 12:1-4
2 Corinthians 9:6-11, 1:2-4
1 Peter 4:10-11
Isaiah 50:4-5
Philippians 4:13, 19
Psalm 91
Hebrews 13:1-2 ... Angels all about!!!
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment