Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let My Colors Show (2nd Poem for today, look below for the 1st one)


Good morning again, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I sit outside in wonder
Such beauty all around!
I'm taking in the scenery,
The flowers do abound!
Multicolored, leaves of green,
Your goodness, Lord,
Is seen!
Now I am in wonder too-
What is it
 I could do?
How can I show Your kindness?
How can I truly bless?
Father, what is my part
In Your work 
Of Art?

Dear child, 
Just believe Me!
Let your colors show! 
Tell of all My goodness-
I love My children sooo!!!
Let My colors show!

Oh, Father 
Now this comes to mind-
If I don't plant 
Some roots won't grow!
If I don't water
Some blooms won't show!

Help Me, child!
Help My colors show!
Plant and water-
I shall grow!!!

Thank You, Lord!
Oh, now I know!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Song of Solomon 7:10-13
Psalm 23:5-6
1 Corinthians 3:6-11
Psalm again! 107:1-2
Galatians 6:9-10
Mark 9:23


No comments:

Post a Comment