Monday, September 5, 2011

With Me


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, where do I begin today?
"With Me!"
 I hear You say!
"Come and fellowship with Me,
Let's spend some time-
Agree!"
Oh, Father-
You have wooed me,
Now here I am with You!
Wisdom's showing me the plan,
And Kuzzin Understand!
Today will be so marvelous,
Beyond what might have been!
All because You wooed me,
To fellowship, again!
Lord, how will this day end?
My child, rest in confidence-
4ever, you're My friend!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Lamentations 3:21-25
James 1:5
Proverbs 3:5-6, 4:5-12, 7:4
Amos 3:3
Psalm 71:21, 118:23-24
Ephesians 3:20
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
John 6:44
Psalm again!  57:7
Hebrews 10:35
Psalm again, again!  68:19
John again! 15:15

6 comments:

  1. I love pouring a cup of coffee and walking in the Word with Father! What Wise adventures we take, helps me avoid many a mistake!!! I know I don't need a cup of coffee to walk in the Word but coffee is a visual of friendship and fellowship (to me!)
    3 minutes ago · Like
    Debbie Kulbeth When I love someone I want to have coffee with them! Like when you girls come home - I make coffee and we talk and talk! We talk of Love!!! Love you, honey! Sure wish we were having a cup of coffee together right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's to all my "honeys!" Love you all so very, very much! 4ever even!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have told you this before! Years ago, I had a dream and in the dream I was with Sharon in the front of the church- all I saw was her and she said "Lezza Kuzzin" - when I woke up I KNEW that that was suppose to be the cover name for all the poems God gives me! I looked up Lezza, Lesa or any other way to spell it and it means Gods oath, God's promise! I knew right away what Kuzzin or cousin meant because I love that scripture Proverbs 7:4, I knew that scripture well : Say unto Wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman... (kinswoman means cousin) I was sooo excited! I wondered which way to spell it and over a few days I knew how! Lezza Kuzzin Poetry! Over the years I have understood more and more...
    I just wanted to share that with you! Maybe again! :)
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess blogging isn't as easy as facebook! My family and friends say they can post comments there but can't, anymore, on here! :(
    Just noted that for the blog books sake when I hit publish!
    But I can still tell you stuff! :)
    Like I love you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can still comment! I had just told Dave that I was already looking forward to my coffee in the morning then I read your poem! I'm really looking forward to it now. I love having coffee with you & talking. I can't wait until I live closer so we can do it a lot more! I love you & miss you so much Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet, my Sunshine! I'm so happy that you can still comment! I don't feel so alone on here! Sweet dreams, honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete