Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Morning Back and Forth



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Good morning, Lord
I say to You!
Good morning, friend,
I hear!
I draw so ever close to You,
You woo me, Oh, so near!
What is it that I'll learn today?
What will You reveal?

Oh, dear, precious 
Child of Mine,
To listen-
So divine!
Swinging back and forth in love,
You hear
The coo of Dove!
I shall take you places
Far beyond your dreams
For in your heart a vision
Bursting out the seams!
Abundant life of victory,
So colorful, for sure!
Keep, child, keep your hearing,
In tune with Me, so pure!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

2 Corinthians 13:14   Lamentations 3:21-25  Hebrews 4:16
John 14:6-27  Acts 17:22-28  Luke 10:38-42
Philippians 4:19  Acts 2:17-18  
Matthew 3:16-17  Ephesians 3:20
Luke again! 6:45 ... for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks!  Proverbs 18:21  John 10:10  1 Peter 3:8-17
Isaiah 40:31  James 1:5-6  3 John verses 2-4
Psalm 71:21   Hebrews again! 11:6 

3 comments:

  1. I don't remember ever not knowing of Jesus ( thank you my parents!) When I was 12 I heard - ask Jesus into your heart and I did! I wrote the date in my Bible and knew from that moment on that I was His!!! I didn't know anything else at that time... Many years later, Oh, Holy Spirit...!!!
    I often use pictures reflecting my age of sweet beginnings!
    A very special thank you to the precious one in the picture! I love you sooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the part about taking u far beyond your dreams! What a beautiful poem! Another one:-) i always knew about Jesus because of you too! And now you preach the truth! Thank you so much! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are living far beyond your dreams today! You are living one of my dreams too! A motorhome and travel! But then I'd have to say- From the motorhome of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry... :)
    Congratulations!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete