Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Having Fun


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
I asked for an idea!
Oh, Lord
You gave me one!
That one grew to so many,
Indeed, I'm having fun!
I come to You for Wisdom,
I chew upon Your Word,
I listen as You teach me-
Applying what I've heard!
I sing out praise discovering-
Who I really am!
In Christ I see no limit,
I've only just begun!
The Kingdom Life's exciting
Oh, Lord
I'm having fun!!!


Yes, enjoy the Kingdom
As you delight in Me!
Abundant Life, abundant,
The Blessing comes from Me!
I give you great ideas-
In fellowship with Me!
To see you, child, enjoy them-
Truly pleases Me!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright


Matthew 6:33
James 1:5-6
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm 37:4-5
Philippians 4:4, 13, 19
Proverbs 12:1, 13-15, 18, 25, 27
Psalm again! 30:11-12, 118:17, 23
Nehemiah 8:10
Galatians 3:13-14
Hebrews 11:6 :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it took me a minute to realize that was your yard! It's so beautiful, I wish I was there right now! I love the poem, we need to talk more! I love you so much, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lishy Bear, The Lord showed me a great idea! Since I have to have rights to the pictures for publishing God gave me a plan!!! Pay attention :) You'll like it!
    I wish you were here too! I miss you and love you so very, very much! Yes, lets talk today sometime! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It is the best picture that's been on your poems! It made me almost cry because it was so beautiful and it made me miss my Mommy:( But I knew it was home right away but had to look twice because the picture looks soooo professional! Way to go Mommy! Love the new idea! Guess God had you buy a good camera for more then just pictures of us:) LOL I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much, my Sunshine! I didn't think about how much you'd miss home when you see them! From the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
    My places I actually receive the poems! I'm so excited to put them together for a Kingdom cause!!! That was where I received that poem and many of them! Sweet dreams, honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete