Thursday, September 22, 2011

You're Mine



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, You are so faithful!
For sure
You can not lie!
I believe and I receive
Forever
By and by!
I come to You each morning
Finding Love sooo true, 
Seeking out my daily plan
With You,
Oh, Great I AM!!!

Dear beloved,
 Child of Mine!
Thank you, 
That you take the time!
Oh, how 
It brings Me glory
The way you live
Love's story!
When once you found yourself in pain-
You ran to Me
With no refrain!
Now as each new day appears
You find
That you have open ears!!!

Father, yes!
I truly find
You love me soo,
You're good, You're kind!!!

Because, My child
You're Mine! 
Forever
You are Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Deuteronomy 7:9
1 Corinthians 1:9, 10:13
Numbers 23:19
Hebrews 6:18
Lamentations 3:21-25
Proverbs 3:5-6
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Galatians 4:6-7
Psalm 40:2-3
Mark 4:8-9
Ephesians 1:18
3 John 2-4
Jude 24
Isaiah 43:1-2
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I do love your coffee cup! Going to go back & look for mine! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my Sunshine! Look on September the 15th! Sooo good to talk to you this morning! I love you so very, very much! Miss you so much too!
    Sweet dream, honey! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the picture and poem!! My cup looks beautiful! And so does my baby!! Hard to believe she will be 5 soon, she is such a sweet, caring, smart and beautiful little girl!! I couldn't be more proud of her! I love you Mommy and it was so nice to finally talk to you today even if it was brief. Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew to check the comments before I go to bed! Here you are! So wonderful! Oh, yes! My first born grandchild! My cup runneth over!
    The Blessing showing!!! I agree with all your adjectives and more! :)
    It was great to talk to you! I miss you all so very, very much!
    Love 4ever,
    mommy xo

    ReplyDelete