Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Who



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Who will come and be with Me,
Who will seek My face?
Who will be so very wise,
Who'll believe by Grace?
Who, through faith, will prosper,
Who will understand?
Who can I depend on?
You, child, understand!!!

Oh, Father!
I am who, indeed!
With joy and thankfulness I sing!
Calling out-
"Believe, believe!"
Whosoever
Will receive!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Matthew 6:33
Psalm 27:8
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Proverbs 9:1-11, 15:19
Ephesians 2:8
3 John verse 2-4
Philemon verse 6
Luke 18:8
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Romans 10:13-17
Mark 9:23


4 comments:

  1. Alisha bought me this and yesterday I hung it up in my back yard. This morning as I going out to receive this morning's poem the Lord had me bring my camera! He lead me to take this picture and then He gave me this poem and the scriptures!!! Oh, how very fun!!!
    Thank you, Father!!!
    Thank you, sweet Lishy Bear! Emma and Leah will be sooo excited!
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are very excited!! We love the poem sooooooo much and love you sooooooo much too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable owl! Where did you get it? I want one! I love the poem. You are definitely listening to Father. More then anyone i know. I need to do better. I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better ask Lishy where she got the owl! He is so cute! Thank you, my Sunshine! I love you too so very, very much!
    Thank you too my Lishy Bear!
    Sweet dreams my girls! Love 4ever, mommy xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete